ABOUT US

We’re your DESIGN CREATIVES, PINTEREST ANALYZERS, PROBLEM SOLVERS, BUDGETARY KEEPERS, LIST-DEVELOPERS, TIMELINE GENIES, FACT-CHECKER, LOGISTIC FACILITATORS & your “IN THE KNOW” all around ORGANIZATIONAL GURU’S.

For EVERYTHING you know you’ll need to have & ALL THE THINGS you haven’t thought about YET.

ABOUT US

We’re your DESIGN CREATIVES, PINTEREST ANALYZERS, PROBLEM SOLVERS, BUDGETARY KEEPERS, LIST-DEVELOPERS, TIMELINE GENIES, FACT-CHECKER, LOGISTIC FACILITATORS & your “IN THE KNOW” all around ORGANIZATIONAL GURU’S.

For EVERYTHING you know you’ll need to have & ALL THE THINGS you haven’t thought about YET.

ABOUT US

We’re your DESIGN CREATIVES, PINTEREST ANALYZERS, PROBLEM SOLVERS, BUDGETARY KEEPERS, LIST-DEVELOPERS, TIMELINE GENIES, FACT-CHECKER, LOGISTIC FACILITATORS & your “IN THE KNOW” all around ORGANIZATIONAL GURU’S.

For EVERYTHING you know you’ll need to have & ALL THE THINGS you haven’t thought about YET.

Meet The Team

Debonair Marketing & Events Owner Debra Cochran

I love anything that sparkles and the color black. I adore Audrey Hepburn’s style and elegance and everything she stood for. My cat, Eliza ( named after Eliza Doolittle) is a rescue and runs the house. I am a farm girl at heart, but have a love for the hustle and bustle of the big city. Every other Monday night you will find me at Tri-Kappa, where I am able to serve and give back to the community I live in.

My passion is helping people and providing top-notch Hoosier hospitality! I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Communication with a focus in Public Relations and Advertising from Purdue University. I work full time at Purdue University as an Events Specialist planning, coordinating and executing over 200 events annually. I am a member various industry organizations such as Meeting Professionals International (MPI) where I serve on the education committee. I am also an active member of the International Live Events Association (ILEA) and the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Debra Cochran

Owner/Lead Planner

I like rose gold, but black and gold will always be my favorite. I love dogs and look forward to being a dog mom someday. I run on coffee 75% of the time and other various beverages the other 25%. Craft beer is just one of my passions and I love exploring Indiana’s beer scene.

Volunteering is a big part of what I love to do! I’m a captain for the Brewers of Indiana Guild where I help put on Winterfest, Bloomington Craft Beer Festival, & Indiana Microbrewers Festival . I also help run a chapter of Girls Pint Out, a non-profit organization created to promote a community of craft beer loving women. I currently reside in Lafayette where I am active with the Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce and Community Relations Advisory Committee.

I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Communication with a minor in Psychology from Purdue University. I currently work full time in commercial & residential property management. Who knew my psychology minor would come in handy with event planning!? I am thrilled to be celebrating my 2nd year with Debonair, and I continue to love it a& learn more at every event!  I am always up for grabbing a craft beer and talking about sports,especially the CUBS!

Associate Planner - Ashley Rhoda - Debonair Marketing & Events

Ashley Rhoda

Associate Planner

Debonair Marketing & Events Owner Debra Cochran
I love a neutral palette, however, black will always be my ‘go to’ color. Stevie Nicks is my homegirl when I need a good jam session. I am an Iowa girl so I love my sweet corn and wide open spaces! My family and I currently live in McCordsville, so we enjoy that cul-de-sac life but also enjoy being so close to downtown Indy. Most nights after the baby goes down I’m on Pinterest, Houzz, and Instagram looking for design and decor ideas. I’m obsessed with HGTV, DIY, TLC, Bravo, and of course never miss an episode of This Is Us.

I am a current member of Tri Kappa and enjoy giving back to our community in a wide variety of ways. I also sit on the Hancock Regional Hospital Community Relations Committee. I majored in Anthropology and History at the University of Iowa (Go Hawks!) and then 5 years later decided I needed a degree in something that actually related to my career field at the time. I then earned my Bachelors in Communications from the University of Phoenix while working full-time AND planning our wedding! It was quite a challenge but it was at that time I really found my niche in planning. Now, I enjoy incorporating my love for people, design, themes, parties, and weddings into this amazing career!

Valerie Angle

Associate Planner

 

Debra Cochran

Owner/Lead Planner

Debonair Marketing & Events Owner Debra Cochran

I love anything that sparkles and the color black. I adore Audrey Hepburn’s style and elegance and everything she stood for. My cat, Eliza ( named after Eliza Doolittle) is a rescue and runs the house. I am a farm girl at heart, but have a love for the hustle and bustle of the big city. Every other Monday night you will find me at Tri-Kappa, where I am able to serve and give back to the community I live in.

My passion is helping people and providing top-notch Hoosier hospitality! I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Communication with a focus in Public Relations and Advertising from Purdue University. I work full time at Purdue University as an Events Specialist planning, coordinating and executing over 200 events annually. I am a member various industry organizations such as Meeting Professionals International (MPI) where I serve on the education committee. I am also an active member of the International Live Events Association (ILEA) and the Association of Bridal Consultants.

Ashley Rhoda

Associate Planner

I like rose gold, but black and gold will always be my favorite. I love dogs and look forward to being a dog mom someday. I run on coffee 75% of the time and other various beverages the other 25%. Craft beer is just one of my passions and I love exploring Indiana’s beer scene.

Volunteering is a big part of what I love to do! I am a captain for the Brewers of Indiana Guild where I help put on Winterfest, Bloomington Craft Beer Festival, and Indiana Microbrewers Festival . I also help run a chapter of Girls Pint Out, a non-profit organization created to promote a community of craft beer loving women. I currently reside in Lafayette where I am active with the Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce and Community Relations Advisory Committee.

I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Communication with a minor in Psychology from Purdue University. I currently work full time in commercial and residential property management. Who knew my psychology minor would come in handy with event planning!? I am thrilled to be celebrating my second year with Debonair, and I continue to love it and learn more at every event!  I am always up for grabbing a craft beer and talking about sports,especially the CUBS!

Valerie Angle

Associate Planner

 

Debonair Marketing & Events Owner Debra Cochran
I love a neutral palette, however, black will always be my ‘go to’ color. Stevie Nicks is my homegirl when I need a good jam session. I am an Iowa girl so I love my sweet corn and wide open spaces! My family and I currently live in McCordsville, so we enjoy that cul-de-sac life but also enjoy being so close to downtown Indy. Most nights after the baby goes down I’m on Pinterest, Houzz, and Instagram looking for design and decor ideas. I’m obsessed with HGTV, DIY, TLC, Bravo, and of course never miss an episode of This Is Us.

I am a current member of Tri Kappa and enjoy giving back to our community in a wide variety of ways. I also sit on the Hancock Regional Hospital Community Relations Committee. I majored in Anthropology and History at the University of Iowa (Go Hawks!) and then 5 years later decided I needed a degree in something that actually related to my career field at the time. I then earned my Bachelors in Communications from the University of Phoenix while working full-time AND planning our wedding! It was quite a challenge but it was at that time I really found my niche in planning. Now, I enjoy incorporating my love for people, design, themes, parties, and weddings into this amazing career!

Wedding Wire Couple Choice Awards- Debonair Marketing & Events

Association of Bridal Consultants - Debonair Marketing & Events     The Knot - Debonair Marketing & Events      International Live Event Association - Debonair Marketing & Events     Meeting Professional International - Debonair Marketing & Events

     

          

© 2018 | All Rights Reserved | Debonair MEETING & EVENTS | Website by Today's Limelight

Debonair Marketing & Events - Logo

© 2018 | All Rights Reserved | Debonair MEETING & EVENTS

Website by Today's Limelight